Tuesday 15 July 2014

Midnight Kiss & He Loves Me Perfume Review

Recently I went shopping and I popped into a Primark, I wasn't looking for anything in particular but I came across these perfumes which I hadn't seen before. I smelt the samples and I liked the scent but I couldn't choose between the two so I got both. I mean they were only £2 each. 
They are called Midnight Kiss and He Loves Me.
Midnight Kiss is a sweet scent, it's quite strong when you first put it on but it does tone down once worn for a while but lasts a long time on the skin. It's almost reminds me of the Briney Spears Midnight  Fantasy Perfume. There are also other scents in this perfume which I can't quite put my finger on. 
He Loves Me is more of a fresh scent. It has scents of daisy and Lilly which are floral scents but then has scents of green apples and pears. It's quite a fresh scent and reminds of the DKNY Delicious Perfume. 

I love roll on perfumes because they are easy to throw in your bag and you can top up your scent anytime you need to. 
What's your favourite scent?
Loullabella<3

No comments:

Post a Comment