Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Product Review

Spots. Pesky things they are. Throughout my teenage years, especially the early years, I suffered with acne pretty bad. I tried so many different scrubs, remedies, creams. I even went to the doctors about it. The doctors gave me something and it helped for a good 2 years but know I think my skin has just grown to it and is no longer taking effect. I've tried Clearisal, Clean and Clear, I've just tried using Freederm and again that has stopped working. 
I went to Boots yesterday and I was in search for a new skin product that will have an effect. I asked at the counter and they recommended Tea Tree & Witch Hazel. I'd never heard of the brand before but I believe it's a Boots brand. At the moment it's 3 for 2 on all skin care products in Boots. These are the items I opted to try out.

This is the Spot Wand. It's a double ended wand, one end being the day time treatment and the other being night time. You apply it to the area needed and it just does it's thing. It reduces the size of the spot and takes down the redness slightly. If you keep it up, you can see quick results. I apply it a few times a day. It's portable therefore you can chuck it in ya bag and be off.


The next product is the Blemish Stick. It's similar to the Spot Wand but it's more greasy. However it does seem to soak into your skin and doesn't leave your skin greasy at all which is a plus. It's good for oily skin which is good for me as I have very oily skin. I've found this has shown results already, again if I'm not using the Spot Wand I will use this, applying it a few times a day, applying it to the area I need it most. 

The final product is the Exfoliating Face Scrub. I use this morning and night, and it makes your skin feel so clean. Who doesn't love a fresh feeling face? After I've used this I will use either of the products above. Again I've seen improvements on my face already. 

I highly recommend these products as I haven't been using them that long and they show quick results . It's all at an affordable price and they have an array of products. 

Show your skin some love.
 Loullabella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment