Saturday 11 January 2014

Perfume | Reviews

Perfume is something that can say a lot about a person. It can tell someone what kind of mood you're in, or if you like a certain scent. I have quite a few perfumes laying around my bedroom so I thought I would give a review on each of them to tell you a bit about them from my experience using them. Excuse my description about scents, I haven't quite got the art of doing that yet:)
Rihanna-Nude
I got this perfume for Christmas 2013, and I'm really enjoying it. It is quite a warm scent, very feminine however it isn't too overpowering. It is a soft, floral kind of scent with big hints of vanilla but it isn't too sweet and is great to wear all year round.
Lady Gaga-Fame
Lady Gaga Fame is one I've had for about a year now and it is one of my favourites. It is a sort of floral, fruity scent. With honey, saffron and apricot notes. It is a black liquid which makes the perfume unique, the packaging is quite dramatic also, with the gold lid and glass bottles in which you can see the black liquid. It does spray out black on your skin if you spray quite close to your skin but it dries completely clear. Definitely recommended.
 DKNY Be Delicious
This fragrance is an everyday, fresh scent. It is a very light perfume and isn't too overwhelming. The scent lasts a long time on your skin, so you don't need to top up throughout the day. It is a very slightly florally scent but you can definitely smell the apples.
From left: Diamonds-Next, Enchanted-Accessorize, Curious-Britney Spears, Very Red-Next
So in this picture, are a collection of perfumes I've had for a long while but don't use as much as some of the others. Starting from the left, the first one is Diamonds by Next. This is a subtle scent and smells slightly like Soap&Glory products. Its not too heavy and isn't too overwhelming.
Next is Enchanted by Accessorize. This quite a sweet scent and is great for young women and teens. It's a perfect fragrance for Spring and Summer. Its not too heavy and has slight floral notes along with some fruity ones. 
Curious by Britney Spears is next in line. I would say this is quite a lively scent, bright, fruity and floral. There are hints of fresh flowers such as jasmine, tuberose. You can also detect a slight scent of vanilla and musk.
Last in my collection is Very Red by Next. I believe they have discontinued this perfume, either that of they've made it very hard to find. I have the roll on version and once it has ran out I'm going to try and find a bottle version as it really is one of my favourite scents. It is a warm, fruity fragrance with hints of red fruit blossoms, jasmine, rose petals. It is a long lasting scent so it will take quite a while to use up. All I ever wan to do when I'm wearing it, is smell my wrists because it smells so good! Definitely would recommend this to anyone.

I hope this has given you a bit of information and my opinions have been useful. Let me know what your favourite fragrances are..
Loullabella<3



No comments:

Post a Comment