Saturday 22 March 2014

Sunday Of Sun

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. The sky was completely cloudless, people were out of their houses, walking places instead of driving. Originally I was just going to go out in the garden, but my friend rang me and asked if I wanted to go on a bike ride. I haven't been on a bike in almost a year maybe more so I was a bit worried of falling off but I managed. 
We weren't intending on riding 12 miles but we did. On the way it took us just under an hour to ride 6 miles and around an hour and 15 minutes for the 6miles back. 
I have to say it was great to get out and enjoy the country side. It's. Its not often we get sun like that. Embrace it while it's here haha:)
                              

Hope you enjoy the spring sun, hopefully it lasts:)
Loullabella<3

No comments:

Post a Comment