Friday 5 December 2014

Festive Films

Sitting by the fire, sipping on a hot chocolate, watching a Christmas film....now that sounds like my kind of night.
I don't know about you but watching Christmas films is the ultimate way to relax in the Christmas season.
Here are a few of my favourite ones...Love Actually is my ultimate fave but unfortunately I don't own it on DVD.
Elf
Jack Frost
The Polar Express
The 12 Dogs of Christmas
The 12 Dogs of Christmas 2
All of these are family films you can sit and watch, great for children and adults. Love Actually is more for the teenagers and older film lovers rather than the younger ones however is still a great film.
The Polar Express at first really didn't take my fancy but I re-watched it and made it onto my favourite Christmas films.
What's your favourite festive film?
Loullabella<3

No comments:

Post a Comment