Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Markets ft. Joel Grainger

Near where I live is the city Bath and at Christmas they have the markets and they are filled with such beautiful things. Unfortunately I didn't take my big camera to Bath so i had to take some snaps on my iPhone instead also there was so many people shopping in Bath it was almost impossible to get a picture without a random person in it.






Whilst in Bath I heard music and the closer I got the more I fell in love with it. His name is Joel Grainger and he is a violinist. Its usually not the music I listen to but oh my goodness he was amazing. I love finding new artists that I've never before heard.

I think the video above is Cry Me a River, but I can't be sure. 
Check out his Youtube Channel : Joel Grainger

Let me know what you think, I think he is incredible.
Loullabella<3

No comments:

Post a Comment