Tuesday 2 December 2014

Gift Guide for Men

I don't know about you but I find buying gifts for men an absolute nightmare. Whether it be for a dad, brother, boyfriend, best friend, cousin..anyone in your life who is of the male species (if you will).

Usually when you ask a man what they want for Christmas the general reply will be 'I dunno.'  Unless your buying for someone who knows exactly what they want.

I've started my Christmas shopping and so I've decided to share with you some of the things that might give you some ideas as to what to get your loved ones this Christmas.
David Beckham Classic Aftershave

Wash Kit

Lynx - Peace

Chilli Chocolate Pizza

Desktop Ping Pong
Fragrance is a must, I mean they might think you're trying to tell them something but trust me it is definitely a good gift. The one I've chosen is the David Beckham Classic, I smelt a few different but this one smells the best and if a girl likes them smell of it then they should be fine haha. Again for someone who likes to travel, a wash set with travel size products is perfect and the bag will be useful for travelling.
Lynx, more fragrance I know but you can't really go wrong with it can you?
Maybe for someone with a bit of humour this next one fits great. My brother always says how he eats the hottest chillies and stuff so this will be great for him but on the milder side how about a chilli chocolate pizza to tickle their taste buds.
And finally to bring out the inner child if you're giving to an adult, a desktop ping pong set, not going to lie if I received this I would be so happy. I love table tennis so this would be great.

I hope this helped give you a few ideas, happy shopping,
Loullabella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment